Employment Openings – Sept. 25, 2012
Openings posted September 25th, 2012
New job opening for an Installation Technician and an Outside Sales Representative. Help us create the ultimate audio/video experience.
If you are a self-motivated, career-minded, and dedicated professional with a strong work ethic, we want to talk to you. Opportunities await the right individual. Come join our family of innovative and talented team members who enjoy creating the ultimate electronic experiences…
POSITION #1: “Installation Technician”
We are currently looking for qualified technicians that have a proven track record and can work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The job will consist of installing home theater, multi-zone audio/video, and home automation systems. This includes pre-wiring, installing, trim-out, and making the systems go live in perfect working order.
- High professional standards are a must.
- We prefer at least 6 months in the home theater, multi-zone audio/video, and home automation fields.
- General knowledge of low voltage code guidelines.
- Experience in the pre-wire of theaters, rooms, and entire homes with the following wire formats – RG-6, CAT-5, varying gauges of speaker wire, varying degrees of cables, RGB, VGA, HDMI, and any other video formats.
- Experience wanted, but not required, in the installation of home theater, multi-zone audio/video, home automation, computer networking, WiFi, security camera, and HD satellite/antenna equipment over a varying range of project conditions and size.
- “Trouble Shooting” – all applicants must have demonstrable problem solving skills within all areas of installation parameters.
- Knowledge of and experience with power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to follow system design flow charts.
- A commitment to the utmost and highest professional customer service skills and communication.
- Must be self motivated when working alone, but also able to work within a team setting.
- All applicants must provide 2 professional references.
- Applicant must posses a clean driving record.
- Criminal background checks will be performed.
- Applicant must pass a drug screening test.
Contact Info for this Position:
- Contact: Kenny E..
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION #2: “Outside Sales Representative”
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative for outside sales efforts. This person
will need to take leads as given by the management and develop them into sales with
builders, clients, and architects. This will include lighting control, whole house automation, multi-room audio, and home theater. You will need to have some experience and past success for this type of selling.
You will also head up the personal system design, to develop price solutions, and to close business with the customer before passing on the project to the installation department. We offer over other dealers in Atlanta for your success a flexible work environment, beautiful showroom, established business, friendly atmosphere, and great support.
- Minimum of 1-year of sales experience in the field of either electronics, home theater, lighting control, or home automation.
- General knowledge of Crestron systems.
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Good sales skills.
- A professional manner.
- Cooperative personality.
- Self motivation.
- Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and overall good judgment.
Contact Info for this Position
- Contact: Brian B
- Phone: 770-955-8909
- E-mail: email@example.com