Employment Openings (Posted December 5, 2011)
New job opening for an Alarm Technician and an Outside Sales Representative. Past experience and success is required.
Help us create the ultimate audio/video experience.
If you are a self-motivated, career-minded, and dedicated professional withm a strong work ethic, we want to talk to you. Opportunities await the right individual. Come join our family of innovative and talented team members who enjoy creating the ultimate electronic experiences…
POSITION #1: “Alarm Technician”
- Be able to install, program and troubleshoot multiple types of alarms systems.
- Must be professional in appearance.- Must have your own tools.
- Must be willing to go on emergency calls after hours (you will be compensated accordingly).
- Must have at least 1 full year of experience.
- Must be willing to work at a fast pace.
- Must pass a drug test
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must have a clean legal record.
- Must agree to uphold Christian business practices and values.
Contact Info for this Position:
- Contact: Kenny E..
- Email: email@example.com
POSITION #2: “Outside Sales Representative”
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative for outside sales efforts. This person
will need to take leads as given by the management and develop them into sales with
builders, clients, and architects. This will include lighting control, whole house automation, multi-room audio, and home theater. You will need to have some experience and past success for this type of selling.
You will also head up the personal system design, to develop price solutions, and to close business with the customer before passing on the project to the installation department. We offer over other dealers in Atlanta for your success a flexible work environment, beautiful showroom, established business, friendly atmosphere, and great support.
- Minimum of 1-year of sales experience in the field of either electronics, home
theater, lighting control, or home automation.
- General knowledge of Crestron systems.
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Good sales skills.
- A professional manner.
- Cooperative personality.
- Self motivation.
- Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and overall good judgment.
Contact Info for this Position
- Contact: Brian B
- Phone: 770-955-8909
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org